about the Jeep Liberty Diesel was a bit unclear on its status for the U.S. market, but I'm happy to report that Chrysler has 5,000 units planned for 2005, to go on sale sometime early next year. But the people, they are hounding: Chrysler has been inundated with 14,000 forms of communication from prospective buyers expressing interest in the common-rail diesel-powered Lib. Fortunately, Chrysler claims it can step up production if the demand presents itself. Let's hope it does.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video