Your old pals at The Car Connection have a series of articles investigating the world of Scion tweakery and explaining the most popular mods. Most of the accessories are straight out of the Scion or TRD (Toyota Racing Development) catalogs: larger wheels, upgraded stereo, short shift kit, special intake and more free-flowing exhaust systems, possible turbocharger applications, etc. The tuning bits from the manufacturer may seem rather expensive, but keep in mind that they won't void your precious warranty, like your aftermarket Autozone skull valve caps already have.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models