Police Chief Ian McCollin of Vernon, VT noticed a driver looking confused at a local intersection, and pulled next to him to ask if he needed help. The man rolled his window down and said he was looking for an officer to arrest him because he was completely hammered. Officer McCollin was so surprised by the unnatural occurrence that he called for backup, perhaps thinking he might be the target of an elaborate ruse. As it turns out, the motorist's license was suspended, and he had already been arrested for driving under the influence. He blew four times the legal limit, and unlike most drunks' tendency to get all rowdy, acted like "a gentleman, very polite and very cooperative."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies