Chevy is offering its 10th NASCAR-inspired Monte Carlo with the the limited edition Tony Stewart Signature Series. It will consist of a black supercharged MC with a bunch of cosmetic crap tacked on: sill plates and extraneous badges and signatures sewn into headrests, all of which contribute zero horsepower and make the car even uglier than it is in stock form. Orange accents will be perfect for Halloween and totally tacky the rest of the year. 1,020 units will be made available to blind NASCAR and Home Depot fanatics everywhere.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies