Dan Jedlicka of the Chicago Sun-Times and MSN gives his all in reviewing the new Acura TL. He points out what I discovered about the smaller TSX, even though the price doesn't sound cheap the cars come completely loaded with every option under the sun. The TL costs $32, 650 but has leather, sunroof, power everything etc. I never realized that even though the wheelbase is nearly identical to the previous TL the 2004 is actually a few inches shorter. It sure looks like a bigger vehicle. Jedlicka also mentions the $5,200 A-spec package but follows fellow Autoblogger Chris Diken's thinking, "The costly dealer-installed kit doesn't add horsepower, so why bother with it?" Why indeed.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models