Yesterday Christie Young was just another girl in her high school class. After this story detailing how she restored her mom's 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda runs she's going to have some real street cred up her sleeve. Christie's parents work on the finance side of the auto industry but that was still enough to get the honor student into the garage to repair the then rusting 'Cuda. I guess she's made some enemies at school though. She's not a fan of the import tuner crowd. "I'll make fun of the Hondas because they'll put these stupid muffler systems on their cars," she says. "They sound like lawn mowers."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video