Beware, those of you with itchy PayPal trigger fingers. This never owned 1990 Yugo Cabrio is up for auction with all of the features that made you lust after one in junior high: 5 speed tranny, power top, tinted glass, ground effects (also spelled FX), and a blistering maximum speed of 96 miles per hour. Watch out, IROC, this unassuming little Balkan treasure will blow your t-tops right off. The reserve has already been met at $10K, so cowboy up and make this convert a part of your extensive collection of classic pieces of junk.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX