After repeated jabs at all things Hummer, it's a wonder any automotive journalist would come out to praise it. But that's what Denise McCluggage of AutoWeek and the New Mexican does with the new H2 SUT or sports utility truck. Denise takes the SUT through it's paces off-road and marvels at the vehicles capabilities over a wide range of terrain. Sure it's a major gas-guzzler but that doesn't mean it can't be an enjoyable ride through the tough stuff too.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models