Subaru is trying to up the proverbial ante for 2006 with its seven passenger upscale wagon crossover, which, although it currently operates under the codenames SG/X and 00X, will most likely be called Tribeca on the streets. Why, I do not know. The most crowed-about feature is an interior with fold-flat seating in the second and third rows, a so-called 5+2 configuration. The 3.0 liter H6 from the Outback will most likely handle the propulsion, and price is guesstimated to fall in the low to mid $30,000 area. A mechanically identical Saab version will arrive sometime later with a different front fascia and five Gs tacked onto the tag.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models