Some Pasadena drivers, unaware that one area DMV office was closed for renovation, paid imposter DMV employees $20 to take phony driving tests at the vacant location. The drivers of course fail, ensuring the scam artists didn't have to issue licenses. The unsuspecting motorists finally caught on after noticing how friendly and polite the imposters were.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies