You've got to hand it to Chrysler— they only know one way to live: large. And that goes for their newest recall numbers as well, with 831,000 minivans being susceptible to lame power steering hoses that could cause fires. The V6-equipped Dodge Caravans and Grand Caravans, Chrysler Voyager and Chrysler Town & Country models from the 2002 to 2004 are all affected, and replacement parts should be available by early September. So until then, Chrysler minivan owners, driving your spontaneous combustion-mobile is fine, as long as you don't attempt to steer it.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies