We've all seen it. The Volvo ad that shows a video game version of its new S40 sedan racing on a track, flying over a ridge and then rolling over ten or eleven times is quite a sales tool. It made such an impact safety advocates are decrying their former favorite car company for showcasing irresponsible driving. They say it also underlies a growing trend of higher performance vehicles flooding the market teamed with more aggressive driving. Unfortunately as highway deaths are increasing year to year, they make a good point. But as always the final responsibility falls on the drivers not the carmakers or advertisers.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models