General Motors is going to sink $400-$500 million in improvements to its Spring Hill, Tennessee plant to pump out the next Ion's an Vue SUVs. The plant will also be able to build other GM vehicles. The new infusion of money brings GM's total investment in the Tennessee city to $4 billion. Jim Sanfilippo, an analyst with Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc., says "There does seem to be a very solid and reverberating commitment from General Motors to continue to invest in Saturn until they get it right." He said it not us. But we agree. The only question now is, will GM ever get it right with Saturn?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies