Only Volvo is making money these days for Ford it seems. The rest of the Premium Auto Group including Land Rover, Jaguar and Aston Martin are losing their shirts to the tune of more than $800 million in the first half of 2004. Volvo is trying to save their brethren by posting $488 million in operating profits over that time. The CFO of PAG says they'd be lucky to break even this year. Lucky seems to be an understatement.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies