Regarding their reported intention to create a so-called youth brand, or young people's marque, or kiddie kars, Chrysler CEO Dieter Zetsche said they thought about it, but it's not going to happen, so stop freaking asking. He claims the feasibility of generating a Scion-style brand was investigated, but that "We do not see the need to add another brand." He forcefully added, push-broom 'stache aflutter, that the issue was dead and buried.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models