The grainy picture you are squinting at above is the latest glimpse of the Box Coupe, which is slated to make it official in Frankfurt next year. The roof and tail lines appear more tightly-drawn than in previous sightings, and a larger rear glass panel and oversized fenders help distinguish the Coupe from the 911. The retractable wing seems to have been carried over from the convertible.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies