It's good to know the government is looking out for its troops. After it finally added armor plating to Army Humvees in Iraq, they're a favorite target of insurgents, the government is finally installing air conditioning in the vehicles. The inch thick armor and 3-inch thick windows seal off all air to the troops. Temperatures inside one of the Humvees in Iraq can reach 160 degrees. These new a/c units can bring temperatures down from 140 to a balmy 83 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models