The gorgeous exotic has been announced to go on sale this September. Around the same time you can buy a new Mustang for around $20,000 you can plunk down an additional $300,000 for this Italian masterpiece. This beauty gets to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds and features a 580-horsepower V-12. Autoweek says there are plenty of new features in the roadster but to those of us that will most likely never drive one we'll have to take their word for it.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies