To avoid the big cash incentives that have become as common as bad coffee at dealerships, Chevy is planning to offer free accessories to those that preorder one of the all new Chevy Cobalts before October 18. Customers can either get a free spoiler and sunroof or a free sunroof and satellite radio depending on the model they purchase. It doesn't really matter what you offer, buyers will have to love the car enough at the non-incentive prices of $14,190 to $21,995 satellite radio or not.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models