Dan Jedlicka of MSN.com and the Chicago Sun-Times takes the latest Wrangler for a spin or two and finds it to his liking. I'm sure it's a good vehicle but who still buys Jeeps? Unless you're doing serious off-roading in warm weather climates is there any upside to driving a Wrangler? $16,635-$25,450 for a Jeep! I think I'll pass. Dissenters please fill out the comment form below.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies