Our favorite up and coming car company announced sales have risen in the first fiscal quarter of 2004 by 12 percent to 642.3 billion yen. That's roughly 5.7 billion in good old American dollars. Which isn't that shabby either. Most of the success is due to new models like the Mazda3 selling well in the U.S. and Europe.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies