When USA Today debuted, lots of people said it spelled the end of journalism with shorter stories and infographics. As we now know, Blogs really signal the end of journalism as we know it and USA Today does a terrific job of reporting news for a mass audience. One of our favorites at USA Today is James R. Healy. He sums up whichever car he's testing quickly, succinctly and pulls few punches. The terrific looking Volvo V50 wagon is taken to task for small back seat and tough to position driver's seat. Everything else sounds good to me. Motor Trend compared the new T5 V50 to the Saab 9-2x and was more impressed with the Volvo than the Saabaru. Impressive.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models