Ever want to hit the turbo boost button on K.I.T.T.'s dashboard from the best television show of the 1980s? Now you can. Whether or not the car actually runs is another question, but you can hit that button all you want. The interior has been completely refurbished so all the lights and buttons are actually interactive. It along with Magnum PI's much more stock Ferrari 308 GTS are up for auction, where else, on eBay. The bidding for K.I.T.T. starts at $40,000. That's a lot of dough for a modified 1983 Trans Am, but a drop in the bucket to recapture childhood memories. The Ferrari starts at $60,000 and both live auctions begin at 1 p.m. PST today.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models