Instead of two stories about the relative good financial fortunes of both Honda and Gm we here at Autoblog are combining this news into one digestible tidbit. Honda's profits rose 12 percent in first quarter of 2004. GM on the other hand actually is looking at its best sales month of the year in July after a disappointing June. Most of the good sales are due to trucks and SUVs, many of which have rebates totaling $5,000. The slick Equinox is also helping sales. GM is very optimistic since they have the Chevrolet Corvette and Cobalt, Buick LaCrosse and Pontiac G6 hitting showrooms very soon. All four should be marked improvements on the vehicles they're replacing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models