It's really too bad: the TSX's A-Spec package will set you back an incredible $4330 PLUS installation, and then your rebadged Accord will actually look somewhat worse than the base model, which succeeds through subtlety and simplicity. The A-Spec is heavy on the cosmetics, and light on performance: high-performance shocks and springs do help out the handling, but most of the package is devoted to 17-inch wheels, a so-called aero kit with extraneous spoilers and sideskirts, and the obligatory rear wing. I think the A stands for Ass, because that's what you'll be paying out of for this "upgrade."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models