After setting sail with the large-bodied Pathfinder Armada this year, Nissan has redesigned the O.G. Pathfinder in similar fashion. That is to say, they've made it really tough-looking. The P-finder has an all-new platform based on the one underneath the Armada and Titan pickup, and the power is not lacking with 250-hp and 270 lb./ft. of torque. Interior reconfiguration claims additional room for front seat riders and a new third row out back, which split folds in individual sections along with the second row in 64 different ways (try to find them all, I dare you). There's also an array of creature comforts like DVD-Nav, a DVD entertainment system, and overhyped Bose sound equipment with available Satellite radio.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models