That's right the same NBC Sports that airs the Olympics every two years finally has something interesting to show. In January 2005 the Peacock's lenses will hit the North American International Auto Show for a 2-hour live special on the last day of the show. Expect the network to focus on concepts and all the brand new models like the 2005 Dodge Charger, already the most anticipated new car at the show. Expect the same fellas that announce NBC's NASCAR coverage to be talking over the glitz, steel and rubber.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video