SUV fans get excited. GM has released some specs on the new mid-size Hummer H3. The vehicle will have a 3.5-liter, 5-cylinder engine in either manual or automatic transmission. Experts predict the price of the H3 between $30-$35,000. That would keep it right at the mid-size luxury SUV segment that includes the BMW X3 and Cadillac SRX. Hummer is eagerly anticipating the H3 since sales of their larger models are plummeting.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models