Although Nissan has offered a tire-wear warranty extension on 2003 350Zs, one Texas lawyer just ain't having it, and has filed for a class-action suit on behalf of '03 and '04 Z owners, seeking damages of up to $74,500 per owner. Mikal Watts dubbed Nissan's solution "a Band-Aid fix" for a more egregious problem. Nissan will apparently keep working to repair front-end alignment issues that cause premature tire wear on the popular sports car. Now if they would only try fighting the problems Z owners are all having with premature— oh wait, that can be fixed with a Band-Aid.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies