It's not a real surprise the muscle-bound Dodge Magnum is attracting male buyers. 77 percent of Magnum buyers are men. But what is surprising is that these guys are trading in their big SUVs and even pickup trucks to get into one. Many people buy a truck as their everyday car and see the Magnum as a suitable replacement. Of course the other big draw is the performance. Someone even traded in their Ford F-150 Lightening for a Magnum RT.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video