The retro wagon/monstrosity that mixes the current Chevy SSR with the 1949 Suburban has been caught tooling around with its new "Crazy Zippers" paint scheme. The "Heritage High Roof" uses the GM Delta platform, and the General wants to move 100,00 a year at $23,000 a pop, which when you carry the one and do a little long division considering profit margins and the greed factor, seems to promise revenue out the proverbial wazoo. The four door hatch will seat five with a fold-down second row bench, and driving the whole contraption will be a 220-hp four cylinder. Showrooms will be bombarded with the HHR about a year from now.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models