The kindly Car and Driver folk have culled their extensive resources and put together a tidy, manageable examination of the autos set to debut in 2005. The new crew is headed up by the Acura RDX, a Honda CR-V/Acura RSX crossover thingamajig. Also accounted for are the BMW 4-Series coupe, the new Miata, and the Volvo C50 Convertible. Old favorites that you've already committed to memory include the Merc M, S and G-Classes, the Hummer H3, and the Aston Martin AMV8 Vantage.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models