Words are exchanged regarding the new Mazdaspeed-tuned turbo Miata over at Autoweek by people who actually drove it under real world conditions. It's still a roadster that wins motorists' hearts via delightful handling, only now it's faster and even better-looking to boot. One editor gripes heavily about the Miata's poor ability to deal with his commute, which was rainy and bumpy, thus making him frustrated and sad. But the rest are positive, heaping shovelfuls of praise onto the beloved little roadster that can tackle the meanest curves with controlled tossability. The refinement of interior bits is also a welcome alteration. The Mazdaspeed Miata musters 178-hp, weighs a scant 2529 pounds, and will not require highway robbery at $26,720.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies