For those of us who are betting on Pontiac to be the next American brand to experience a rebirth (because of the G6 and Solstice and not the GTO), the pricing of the new G6 sedan certainly backs up that theory. The company announced today the base G6 sedan will have an MSRP $21,300 and the GT model at $23,925. Both include a $625 destination charge and both models have a 200-horsepower 3.5L V-6 engine along with lots of nice features including an optional four-section sunroof. A more powerful GTP model will be announced later this year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies