Last week Mark Phelan reviewed the new BMW 6 series and this week he tackles the new Bentley Continental GT. As we cry for Mark's fortune's in test cars we also praise his comparison of the GT to Detroit Piston's guard Chauncey Billups. Sure it is a reach but somehow he makes it work with lines like "In the final analysis, they are both big-time performers. You'd rather have them on your side than in the other guy's backcourt or garage."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models