Called the GMG Apollo, the two-seater was thunk up by respected Audi tuner MTM, which will supply the tuned 4.2 liter Audi V8 pumping 650-hp. The car will be built around a tubular steel frame and sheathed in plastic reinforced with carbon fiber. The first cars will be finished in a few months, with about 50 planned for next year. A monetary value of 115,000 to 175,000 euros has been projected. Accompanying digital images show the Apollo relaxing in exotic locations like Dubai, but it's likely the car will function just as well in Pittsburgh or Des Moines.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models