AutoWeek actually lets its readers voice their opinion in their annual readers poll of the year's best vehicles. Who are the winners? The Audi A8L, Chrysler 300C, Honda Civic, Infiniti G35, Chevrolet Corvette, Volkswagen Touareg, Mazda 3, Ford F-150 and Honda Odyssey all win in their respective categories. Amazing how close the readers are to what so many editors at various publications pick as the top cars on the road.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models