Car Design News highlights a number of students at Detroit's College for Creative Studies annual exhibition. This year featured a number of GM branded cars on a "Autonomy" platform as well as a wide variety of other brands like this futuristic BMW coupe that looks a lot like the Audi in the "I, Robot" movie. Many of the designs appear prototype ready as is.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models