The xA RS 1.0 joins the xB RS 1.0 as the second Scion vehicle to bring a variety of visual enhancements to the subcompact line. We're talking a retina-searing bright red paintjob, a fancy grille, color-keyed rear spoiler, larger wheels, a moonroof, stability and traction control systems, and interior trim to match the exterior. 1,550 units will be produced and sold at $1,395 premium over the xA's base price, and embodying the more superficial modders' mantra "all show, no go."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models