In anticipation of a 2nd quarter earning announcement (I know exciting isn't it?) here is a very good overview of Bill Ford Jr., the 47 year old head of the company that bears his family moniker. It's an interesting piece that has some folks in the biz saying the company has "no direction." But it's hard not to like a CEO who says things like "The scared-shitless days were that first year" in describing his time at Ford.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies