Both regular and X-treme versions of the drop-top Gallardo are in the works, to appear not unlike the P-chopped image at right. The standard model will essentially be a replica of the coupe save the rooflessness thing, with the expected 500-hp V10 and six-speed clutchless paddle shifting. The crazier iteration actually hasn't technically been approved by the higher-ups yet, and no specs are available to report, but it is said (by whom, I do not know) that Lambo may use the vehicle to respond to Ferrari's race-bred F360 Challenge Stradale. In other L-car news, a few road-legal Murciélago R-GT competition cars will be popping up in the near future, and keep your eyes peeled during the new Batman movie for a Murci cameo.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models