Today photos of the next generation BMW 3-Series on the road hit all over the Internet. The initial reaction is a relaxing sigh. Bangle has not destroyed the popular entry-level vehicle and in fact it's one of the more subtle designs to come out of the German carmaker the past few years. I'd expect the front lamps to be a bit more curvaceous like previous photos have shown. Otherwise it looks mighty nice as is.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video