I know the headline is just too easy. But as of a few minutes ago the press release says it all. Mazda models including the Mazda Tribute & MPV will have available dealer-installed Sirius satellite radio as of this month. Models including the RX-8, Mazda3 and Mazda6 will get the option sometime this fall.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video