Details are still sketchy (just how we like them), but next year's all-new Boxster will grow a hardtop about a year into its run, which anyone with a few calendars could predict as sometime in 2006. Besides a definite freshening of the exterior lines, the engines will see gains of an impressive 10-20 hp. With sales on the downturn, the new entry level P-car simply can't get here quickly enough.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies