After last month's swift decampment of chairman and chief executive Tony Gott, the double R brought in German Karl-Heinz Kalbfell to helm the ship. Autoweek hits him with a barrage of fairly inconsequential questions, which get similarly inconsequential answers. Kalbfell is quizzed on the so-called German takeover of British marques, the Phantom's lackluster sales numerals, and, as if he were still being interviewed for the job, what makes him qualified to lead Rolls-Royce. So wait, you're saying just looking incredibly stuck-up isn't enough?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video