Well technically it's a Porsche GT2, but it has been extensively modified by TechArt with larger turbochargers, a new airbox and exhaust system and a recalibrated ECU capable of dispatching 646-hp. Everything on the car is built for speed only, from the race suspension, to the massive wheels and meaty tires, to the interior, which has been designed for light weight over comfort. The good news, besides the blistering pace thing, is the TechArt marvel goes for only about 250,000 euros, which translates to well over $300K US. Make mine flat black, and then we can talk.
Questionable paint, unquestionable performance: TechArt street S manages 224 mph
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models