Even this mule is gorgeous. As mules go this early version of the next Ferrari high-performance coupe looks uncluttered to me and with the exception of the front grill, looks ready to roll. Questions would be: Will the Porsche-esque headlights stay? What we do know is that the car will share the 6.0-liter 12-cylinder engine from the current Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, but in the Imola it will produce around 600 horsepower. Just another super car to drool over.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies