Somehow Neil Dunlop at Edmunds.com got behind the wheel of a production version of the 2005 Pontiac Solstice. The big wigs at Pontiac obviously know Edmunds.com has a big sway over the car buying public, but this kind of exclusive is unusual for the web site. Especially this far before the car goes on sale in summer of 2005. Neil could only drive 25-mph but his impressions are interesting to say the least. The under $20,000 price tag is another nice surprise and this Miata competitor might live up to all the hype. Even the interior looks gorgeous. Let's hope Pontiac doesn't screw this one up.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies