The 2005 Subaru WRX STi sees some interesting improvements. Most remarkably is a wider rear-end, a trait only heralded in the auto-world. That allows for wider rear tires for even more traction to the already sticky Subaru AWD. But for me the best improvement is a revised interior including a 6-CD changer and updated layout and materials. There's even a new steering wheel. The power remains the same at a healthy 300-hp, 300 lb-ft torque. Let's hope Mitsubishi can stay in business long enough to answer the challenge.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video