The XJ that Jag reintroduced in 2004 was a short-wheelbase model only, but for 2005 the pouncing cat is kicking in five extra inches to produce the longest Jaguar ever, the XJ LWB. The extended sedan comes in three varieties, the XJ8L, the more sumptuously-appointed Vanden Plas, and the XJ Super V8 which brings the heavy lumber in the form of a 390-hp supercharged engine and Brembos on the corners. Rear head and legroom is the best in class, plus an optional power-adjustable rear bench will keep you comfortable while Jeeves speeds you home after a particularly rough spot of tea.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models